The purpose of the Minder Service is to bridge the gap between users of COINS and the COINS Support desk.
We do this by managing and administering the COINS system on your behalf meaning that you do not need to develop knowledge and expertise in areas that are not often used by you or require a degree of technical expertise which you may find difficult to develop or retain.
The service covers:
- Administration of users, modules, companies and environments
- Assistance with upgrades including liaison with COINS, full QA testing and sign off
- Service packs and fix deployment
- Support from Henley Information Systems – log your queries on our Ticketing System for prompt turnaround and track call progress
- Logging and progressing tickets with COINS tech. on your behalf
- Form changes – aesthetic changes to existing printed documents
(orders, invoices, certificates, remittances).
Simply log your queries into our Help-Desk portal.